Women in Derivatives (WIND) is delighted to invite you to our upcoming panel discussion, followed by drinks and canapes, hosted by Travers Smith.
This will be an excellent opportunity for professionals working in the financial services industry to discuss the challenges, risks and rewards in investing and hedging currency risk in the emerging markets. You will have the chance to put any questions you might have to the panel and to network with others in your field.
We will also be joined by a keynote speaker, Bethan Wilde of the London Metal Exchange, who will be sharing her experiences as the most recent female trader on the Ring – the LME’s open outcry trading floor.
- Bethan Wilde, Senior Relationship Manager, London Metal Exchange
- Maria Barron Baratech, Emerging Markets Trader, Goldman Sachs
- Vanessa Battaglia, Senior Associate, Derivatives & Structured Products, Travers Smith
- Elena Petrishyna, Vice President – FX Sales, Barclays
- Marilia Shewchenko, Principal, Validus Risk Management
Travers Smith, 2-3 Hosier Lane, EC1A 9LX
Tuesday 25 June 2019
6.00pm – Registration
6.30pm – Keynote speaker
7.00pm – Panel discussion
8.00pm – Drinks reception and networking
Please click on the "Register" button below to RSVP
If you have already previously RSVP'ed but need to now modify your response please use the form below.